-->
~ I'll only post thingies I made myself over here... or else, will mention who did of course! ~

.

maandag, februari 13, 2006

Puss in Boots...

In Holland/Belgium we have a (closed) forum specific for comic creators and animators (as there are no doubt more of, around the globe...) So because all the members are artists themselves we can safely show our (new) work to each other and get "reel" feedback from colleagues... instead of all these people telling that the work is bad or good, only because they think so! You know them better as (self acclaimed) critics and comic journalists...



Well... a while back, there was this colleague who was asked to make a short Flash movie, telling the story of "Puss in Boots" and showed the designs of his Puss to us... Good colleagues as we are, we then show some of our suggestions.





I thought this here was a funny new take on how (my) Puss would walk around on those BIG boots...