-->
~ I'll only post thingies I made myself over here... or else, will mention who did of course! ~

.

zondag, februari 05, 2006

Nice little trick (1)

I want to use this site also to test allsorts of other thingies (hence the blog title) and get the most out of cyberspace...



I already know how to post pictures and make links to other sites, but there is so much more you can do with it of course... and that’s what I’m intent to find out. Yes! I too want to become a self-sufficient cybernaut!



AND LOOK! I CAN MOVE PLAIN TEXT NOW...



...pictures as well, see!







I’m not quite sure what to do with this here new acquired knowledge, but I know now that I can use it. And that's all I want for now anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maarten Janssens said...

Hee Viktor, that's a great idea! 'Hacking' the system's creative borders! I'm all ears!

05 februari, 2006 15:18  
Blogger the doodlers said...

woah! How'd ya do that?

12 februari, 2006 04:24  

Een reactie posten

<< Home