-->
~ I'll only post thingies I made myself over here... or else, will mention who did of course! ~

.

zondag, oktober 19, 2008

24 Hour Comics Day 2008



I attended my first ever 24 Hour Comics Day this weekend! I wanted to at least try this challenge once. Writing and drawing twenty four comic pages in twenty four hours! Alas, I didn't complete them all, but still got 10 "finished" pages out of it...

Hope you like them!



1
--

2
--

3
--

4
--

5
--

6
--

7
--

8
--

9
--

10
--

Although it doesn't count any more I'm still going to finish page 11 and want to put a page between 7 and 8 making the story 12 pages long in total...

Many thanks to the excellent services of comic store Lambiek in Amsterdam for hosting this event.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger malinki said...

littlestarman to victor! echt prachtig prachtig strak, en ook nog eens bedankt voor de muzikale oppeppers gisternacht. ben benieuwd naar pagina 11 en 12. nu lijkt het een beetje lullig einde. beetje.

20 oktober, 2008 14:12  
Blogger Serge said...

Leuk spul, Victor!

20 oktober, 2008 19:36  

Een reactie posten

<< Home