-->
~ I'll only post thingies I made myself over here... or else, will mention who did of course! ~

.

zaterdag, september 01, 2007

Guilty pleasure - Nr. 1

Yes, taking from real life is the best or better way to learn how to draw things or keep that wrist of yours in shape. And it is that I just finished a nude model class with some comic/animation colleagues, (which will hopefully go on and on and on in the near future...) but sometimes I just have to sketch from mind in which I can take all the time I want/need and draw lines that don’t really exist. These then fall in the category "guilty pleasure" of course!!!




So, if you recognise someone -or perhaps yourself- in this drawing... maybe, just maybe you could tell me what she is, or you are doing inside my head!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Nou ze heeft eigenlijk wel een heel klein beetje iets weg van dat meisje van gisteren.... Al verdient zij wel een nieuwe schets.

02 september, 2007 22:37  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Hai Viktor,

Leuk dat je me zo spontaan uit je hoofd getekend hebt. Al vraag ik me af of je het nu direct aan iedereen moest laten zien. Voel me wat exposed.

Maar goed, moest je toch nog hebben. Wil namelijk graag een plaatje van mezelf (maar dan wat meer gekleed) voor in het logo van mijn nieuwe bedrijfje. (Nee, niets spannends, 't is maar projectmanagement) Dusseh, als je tijd en zin hebt... Mail me even:

lotte@uwlot.nl

27 juni, 2008 13:01  

Een reactie posten

<< Home