-->
~ I'll only post thingies I made myself over here... or else, will mention who did of course! ~

.

dinsdag, september 04, 2007

"At your service"


I like it when the customer has a clear picture in mind, or at least knows what they want...

"I would like to have a new company logo depicting the earth (green and blue being my company's main colors) and kids from different ethnic groups surrounding it"
---

- The first go -

(Okay, here we go...)



---


- Approval of first go -

(but of course with some corrections...)
(Correction: "Could you just give them normal shirts, no flags... and some rounder heads?")


(I thought "Green and blue being the main colors and all... suggesting couldn't hurt")
---


- Almost right... -

(just a few more corrections)

...I'll post the final version soon I hope, but I think this will be it!
---


EDIT:

- Final version -

A different graphic designer "tweaked" my illustration a bit and put some text over it. I don't mind 'cause I had fun making it and I got payed for it!

1 Comments:

Blogger shamblog said...

look at this:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cVgdgriQcYg/SOlq_6NDiaI/AAAAAAAAAmM/XaVL9bAuxT8/s1600-h/Lambey_Poster_0002.jpg

10 augustus, 2010 15:09  

Een reactie posten

<< Home