-->
~ I'll only post thingies I made myself over here... or else, will mention who did of course! ~

.

donderdag, maart 23, 2006

Duck cinema (2)

In a little while I’ll be able to link towards the finished web-page... where you then can roll your mouse over different objects in this picture, and see them animate.





The meaning is, that when you click on a film poster you’ll link to the inside, where you can watch the trailers and extra info on a movie screen. When you do, you’ll first see a short animation of the curtains opening and the lights dimming. I thought this would aid to a more realistic movie going feel.











Sorry folks, but the animated gif is to big to post for some reason...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Just doing some internet searching. Came across your site.
Dennis Venema
dennisvenema@yahoo.com

26 oktober, 2007 22:03  

Een reactie posten

<< Home