-->
~ I'll only post thingies I made myself over here... or else, will mention who did of course! ~

.

dinsdag, maart 07, 2006

City logo illustrations (part 4)

WELL!!! I'm done with the illustrations for the city officials. Some I do like, but as I said; "They’re only understandable if you know those departments... so!"









This here was the last one I did and had to be about "youth" (that was all I had to go on really) so I thought; "Jantoedeloedoki" and did it kinda different than the rest... more my own thing (but still in that style of course.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

V cooool drawing! Nice to see the progress step too!

07 maart, 2006 01:48  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Hey Viktor - first time visit! Really fun stuff on your blog. Always great to see the creative process. Thanks!

09 maart, 2006 04:26  

Een reactie posten

<< Home