-->
~ I'll only post thingies I made myself over here... or else, will mention who did of course! ~

.

maandag, maart 06, 2006

And now for something completely irrelevant...


This here is the piece of paper I used to "turn" the hairs of the below brush into a fine and sharp point (during the inking of this cartoon.)






...and this is the piece of toilet paper I used to dry the brush (after washing it in water when I paused/was finished inking it.)



Bye the way... this was one of those rare cartoons I didn’t need to use any white paint to "fix" little inking mistakes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maarten Janssens said...

It IS totally irrelevant indeed, but you make a nice aesthetic looking post out of it :)

06 maart, 2006 14:01  
Blogger Abraham said...

Hey Victor,

wat een bijzondere penceel! Zoiets ben ik nog niet tegengekomen.
groet,

Abraham

09 maart, 2006 03:27  

Een reactie posten

<< Home