-->
~ I'll only post thingies I made myself over here... or else, will mention who did of course! ~

.

woensdag, januari 04, 2006

Sneak preview

Been working on a small pre-school animation again for Animation Works







After having other things on the shelf which had too be finished first, it laid dormant for a few months, and seeing it back still made me smile... can’t show the whole thing yet and I’ll have to do it as a animated gif (so the timing is crap) but it’s my first attempt at motion on this here blog so... I hope this works out okay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Metin Seven said...

I really like this little cycle, Viktor!

Cheers,

Metin

08 januari, 2006 22:13  
Blogger Viktor Venema said...

Thanks man, so the timing isn't as crap on your end of the web?

And cheers too you to!

09 januari, 2006 01:17  

Een reactie posten

<< Home